Our Mission: The Student Ministry of Community Covenant Church exists to tangibly share the Gospel teaching of Jesus Christ and walk alongside families and equip students in their faith journeys.
*Please see below for how our ministry is adapting to the challenges of social distancing in order to maintain community through such a difficult season. Please let us know how we can assist you and your family as we are all navigating the uncharted waters of social restrictions and quarantine!
Students face incredible challenges today as they navigate being a teenager. And exploring what it means to be a person of faith is not a piece of cake either! We affirm students as being gifted, unique, and made in the image of God. We also actively seek to create an atmosphere where students can explore their faith through questions and interacting with some incredible adult leaders.
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us, and is absolutely relevant to our lives. We also believe that God wants to have an active relationship with each one of us. Most importantly, we believe that God wants to transform our lives by his incredible love for us. We strive to help students explore what that means, all the while making it fun and exciting!
Sunday evening is our weekly youth group! Sunday evening is for middle school and high school students. Check out the details below!
Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/cccyouth.elcajon
And check us out on Instagram! @communitycovenantyouth
Middle School – High School (6th – 12th grade)
- Sunday morning worship, 10-11am:
- Please join us for our worship service over Facebook Live! This will be our regular church gathering for Sunday morning due to the current social distancing mandate for San Diego County. Even without a Facebook account, you can still join us! Follow this link: www.facebook.com/communitycovenant/ and look for the “video” tab at 10am on Sunday morning. Let Dean know if you need any assistance!
- Youth Group, Sunday nights from 6-7:30pm – JOIN US ON ZOOM!
- While we are unable to meet in person for our normal night and time, we have transitioned to meeting over Zoom! If you are a student between 6th-12th grade, we would love for you to join us! Simply email Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to enter the Zoom call. And yes, we still have games, a lesson, and a WHOLE lot of fun!! We’re going to continue with this format until social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have suspended planning and implementation of all regular events (movie nights, laser tag, etc.) in order to comply with current social restrictions. Once we are able to meet again in large groups, we will resume advertising our events. We cannot wait to see everyone in person again!
Any questions? Contact Pastor Dean! – email@example.com