Submitted by Colette Fleming
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ t cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Gently combine the berries with sugar, flour and cinnamon; place in pie plate.
- Prepare the topping: combine oats, flour, both sugars and salt into bowl. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to work in butter until topping resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- Place pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in center of oven until fruit is bubbling and topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove to a rack to cool slightly.
- Serve in dessert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
Note: Can use any combination of berries to equal 6 cups