Neighborhood Day Camp 2016
To Register for Camp (see note below on payment)
To pay for camp:
- To pay by check: mail/deliver a check payable to Community Covenant Church to 1835 Granite Hills Dr. El Cajon
- To pay by cash: deliver to 1835 Granite Hills Dr. El Cajon
- To pay by card, call Kristi at Forest Home at 909.389.4462
June 27-July 1; 9am-4pm; For Kinder-Entering 8th graders
Cost – $119/camper
(Limited Scholarships available)
For More Info: CLICK HERE or contact us at 619-447-2675; firstname.lastname@example.org
(what you need to know if your child is coming to camp)
Day Camp Arrival and Departure Details
- Neighborhood Day Camp check-in is on Monday 8:45am-9:00am
- Parent orientation and tours will begin after your check-in and will be completed by 9:20am.
- You will be required to pay any balance due and complete any paperwork before your child can participate in camp.
- You will drop off your child(ren) between 8:45am and 9:00am
- Please do not plan to drop off child(ren) prior to 8:45am.
- When picking up your child, you (or whoever) MUST come in, show a picture ID, sign out, and be listed on the camper’s registration sheet as an approved person to take your child home.
- Monday-Thursday pick-up is 4:00-4:10pm.
- Friday pick-up is after closing celebration at 4:45pm. You are encouraged to arrive at 3:45pm for the closing celebration, which will begin at 4:00pm. You will pick up your child from his/her small group celebration after the large group celebration is complete. Further instruction will be given via parent newsletter during the week of the event.
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and shoes that can get wet (bring every day)
- A lunch for your child with their name on it
- Water bottle
- Any medications that your child requires (to be dropped off with camp nurse on Monday)