Our Mission: The Student Ministry of Community Covenant Church exists to tangibly share the Gospel teaching of Jesus Christ and walk alongside families and equip students in their faith journeys.
Students face incredible challenges today as they navigate being a teenager. And exploring what it means to be a person of faith is not a piece of cake either! We affirm students as being gifted, unique, and made in the image of God. We also actively seek to create an atmosphere where students can explore their faith through questions and interacting with some incredible adult leaders.
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us, and is absolutely relevant to our lives. We also believe that God wants to have an active relationship with each one of us. Most importantly, we believe that God wants to transform our lives by his incredible love for us. We strive to help students explore what that means, all the while making it fun and exciting!
Sunday evening is our weekly youth group! Sunday evening is for middle school and high school students. We start out the evening with all ages playing a game together as well as a time of teaching. Then we split up into age-specific groups for small group time.
Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/cccyouth.elcajon
And check us out on Instagram! @communitycovenantyouth
Middle School – High School (6th – 12th grade)
- Sunday morning worship: Please join us for the worship service 10-11am. We LOVE worshipping together with our whole church family!
- Youth Group, Sunday nights from 6-7:30pm – JOIN US!
- Each week we gather at Community Covenant Church for some awesome games (GAGA ball is a favorite!), fellowship, teaching and small group discussions. All students from middle school to high school are welcome!
- Current teaching series: “Know and Be Known” – This series is all about relationships! We believe scripture teaches us that we were made to be in strong and healthy relationships with one another! And through our relationships we can learn to know God more. To help us in our journey, we will be looking at examples from scripture of friends, parents, enemies, significant others, and many more.
- October 27: Halloween Party!
- December 15th: Christmas Party!
- WINTER CAMP! – January 10-12
- This year we are attending winter camp at Alpine Camp and Conference Center in Blue Jay, CA. It is a “combo camp,” meaning that both middle school AND high school students can attend. It is always an incredible and life-changing weekend filled with worship, amazing teaching, awesome games, and new relationships!
Any questions? Contact Pastor Dean! – firstname.lastname@example.org