Our Mission: The Student Ministry of Community Covenant Church exists to tangibly share the Gospel teaching of Jesus Christ and walk alongside families and equip students in their faith journeys.
Students face incredible challenges today as they navigate being a teenager. And exploring what it means to be a person of faith is not a piece of cake either! We affirm students as being gifted, unique, and made in the image of God. We also actively seek to create an atmosphere where students can explore their faith through questions and interacting with some incredible adult leaders.
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to us, and is absolutely relevant to our lives. We also believe that God wants to have an active relationship with each one of us. Most importantly, we believe that God wants to transform our lives by his incredible love for us. We strive to help students explore what that means, all the while making it fun and exciting!
Sunday evening is our weekly youth group! Sunday evening is for middle school and high school students. We start out the evening with all ages playing a game together as well as a time of teaching. Then we split up into age-specific groups for small group time.
Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/cccyouth.elcajon
And check us out on Instagram! @communitycovenantyouth
Middle School – High School (6th – 12th grade)
- Sunday morning worship: Please join us for the worship service 10-11am. We LOVE worshipping together with our whole church family!
- Youth Group, Sunday nights from 6-7:30pm – JOIN US!
- Each week we gather at Community Covenant Church for some awesome games (GAGA ball is a favorite!), fellowship, teaching and small group discussions. All students from middle school to high school are welcome!
- Current teaching series: “Image” – In our complicated world, it can be difficult to navigate our image – both who we believe ourselves to be and how we present ourselves to the world around us. But the good news of the Gospel is that God has given us an identity in Jesus that is far superior to anything we could manufacture! God’s desire for us is to live out of that God-given identity.
- December 15th: Christmas Party!
- Guys Night/ Girls Night – November 26th, 6:30-9pm
- Save the date for a night of fun for all our students! We’ll be gathering the guys and girls (separately) for an evening of fun and good times. The guys will gather at CCC for some games including X-Box. The girls will gather at Abby and Dean’s apartment for a movie night. Its going to be an awesome time!!
- WINTER CAMP! – January 10-12
- This year we are attending winter camp at Alpine Camp and Conference Center in Blue Jay, CA. It is a “combo camp,” meaning that both middle school AND high school students can attend. It is always an incredible and life-changing weekend filled with worship, amazing teaching, awesome games, and new relationships!
Any questions? Contact Pastor Dean! – email@example.com